Advanced Maliko Downwind Skills Course
Count Down to Maliko Downwind Fun
Advanced Downwind Skills Course on Maui
Jeremy Riggs & Suzie Cooney
Saturday – August 13th, 2016
Join us on the beautiful grounds of Lumeria Maui for a very special, on-land and water advanced skills training course.
Here’s what’s included:
- Improve your downwind paddling stroke and technique.
- Learn how to catch more glides and connect the bumps.
- Hands-on training and individualized attention to help make you stronger with each stroke to catch maximum number of glides.
- Increase your scope of knowledge of reading the ocean and wind direction to make the best out of your Maliko runs.
- Perfect your footwork to maximize board control and speed.
- Two seasoned professionals with your success and safety in mind.
Enjoy a healthy prepared organic lunch presented by the Wooden Crate at Lumeria Maui. Followed by a Group Maliko Run
(Optional) Post paddle pupu and cold beverage wrap up at Rock n’ Brew in Paia.
This exclusive course is limited to 8 people. Course cost is $300.00 to reserve your spot.
For more information and to sign up contact Jeremy or Suzie via their websites here:
Please Note: *This is for people who have downwind experience. This is not a beginner course. You must provide your own transportation. There may be an opportunity to partner with other course participants for shuttling. We will have a few 14ft boards available. Please inquire if we can help. Payment in full reserves your spot. We will offer a 50% refund if your reservation is cancelled 30 days in advance to start date of course, otherwise no refunds. All participants are required to complete a confidential intake prior to course and sign a safety/liability waiver on morning of course.