SUP FITNESS TRAINING - SUP PERFORMANCE OPTION ONE: One Hour Professional Performance Review
QUICK ANSWERS & SOLUTIONS
One professional structured hour via SKPYE or if on Maui, in person; – this powerful and valuable performance review is your special time to get answers and solutions:
- Discover what’s holding you back from 1st place?
- How to taper down your training before a SUP race?
- Answers to help you bust through your paddling plateaus.
- Are you getting in your own way of dominating on the water?
- Allow me to analyze your current SUP training program/schedule so I can make suggestions for improvement.
- Learn what could be the one missing link to your current training program.
- Quick training solutions/suggestions to your burning questions about SUP performance.
- New to SUP? Ask all the questions you’ve always wanted to ask.For example, When is the best time to upgrade gear? How do you know you are ready to compete?
- You select 2-3 topics of your choice.
- How to prepare for your first big race.
- Unsure about how to upgrade your equipment to the next level?
- Learn the secrets to catching more waves.
- Find out what it takes to become a downwind paddler.
- How to transition to downwind paddling.
- Allow me to help you set up your home gym with minimal equipment
These are such a few examples of how I am helping paddlers of all levels improve their performance.
LET'S GET STARTED SO YOU CAN GET ON THE WATER AND KICK SOME BUTT! CONTACT ME NOW
HAVING A PROFESSIONAL IN YOUR CORNER TO HELP YOU SHAPE YOUR STRATEGY, WATER TRAINING TIME, YOUR MENTAL GAME MAY BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!
Please note I am not a certifying body or institution or trainer to train others to become a stand up paddler coach, trainer or instructor. Use of any verbiage, photos and/or illustrations of this material is prohibited.
I appreciate the integrity and professionalism that I in turn extend to others.